In the early pre-pandemic months of 2020, the Olga Dunn Dance Company was showcased in two live events—at the Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center and with Pittsfield’s 10×10 Festival.
The year 2021 brought the Company back in front of live audiences at Saint James Place with shows titled Six by One in May and Chutes and Ladders in July and numerous outdoor performances throughout July. October found us filming for Construct’s Wanda Houston and Friends: Warm Up the Winter.
2022 has seen the dance company back on stage at Saint James Place for two successful shows on May 21 and August 6, along with performances at local schools and an outdoor performance at the Stockbridge Library.
- Friday, Dec. 2nd, 2022,5:00P.M., “Nutcracker Seedling and More” a holiday performance, at the Stockbridge Library, Stockbridge, Ma., in conjunction with the 33rd annual Stockbridge on Main Street Christmas Weekend and in collaboration with the Stockbridge Library.
- Saturday, Dec. 3rd, 2022, 2:30P.M. “Nutcracker Seedling and More” at the Stockbridge Library, Stockbridge, Ma., and as part of the Stockbridge on Main Street Christmas Weekend, and in collaboration with the Stockbridge Library. Free Admission
- Friday, March 24th, 2023, evening time TBA, Participation with and In Collaboration with Wanda Houston’s Women in the Arts Celebration, Colonial Theater, Pittsfield, Ma.
- 2023 Spring – Lecture Demonstration Performance Series at Area Schools, including
Lenox School Systems and May 4th, 2023, at St. Mary’s School, Lee, Ma.
- Saturday, May 20th, 2023, 7:00P.M., 2023, Company Concert, onstage at Saint James Place, 352 Main St., Great Barrington, Ma., Unreserved seating, Admission $20, Children twelve and under free.
- Saturday, July 1st, 2023, 2:00P.M., Outdoor Performance, Stockbridge Library, Stockbridge, Ma. Free Admission (Raindate: Sunday, July 2nd, 2:00P.M.)
- Saturday, August 5th, 2023, 7:00P.M., Company Concert, onstage at Saint James Place,
352 Main St., Great Barrington, Ma., Unreserved seating, Admission $20, children twelve and under free.
As we dive into our 46th year and look forward to future shows, we continue to celebrate our past performances throughout the tristate area and including onstage at Ozawa Hall, Jacob’s Pillow, the Egg, Colonial Theater, The Mount Outdoor Stage, Sharon Playhouse, Shakespeare and Co.’s Founders Theater, Hotchkiss Theater, and more.