2018 FALL REGISTRATION
Scroll down to see full schedule below. Classes begin Wednesday, September 5th.
2018-2019 DANCE SCHOOL SCHEDULE
Does not include special workshops, rehearsals or private lessons.
3:30 – 4:15 PM
CREATIVE MOVEMENT & PRE-BALLET
4:15 – 5:10 PM
AGE: LEVEL I/II
5:15 – 6:30 PM
THEATER & WORLD MOVEMENT FOR DANCERS
3:45 p.m. – 4:45 PM
AGES: GRADES 4,5,6
4:45 – 5:45 PM
5:45 – 6:15 PM
AGE: HIGH SCHOOL/ADULT
*6:15 – 7:00 PM
ADULT BEGINNER BALLET
3:45 – 4:45 PM
AGE: ELEMENTARY GRADES
4:30 – 5:30 PM
HIP HOP, CONTEMPORARY, JAZZ
AGE: MIDDLE SCHOOL
*5:30 – 6:30 PM
JULIE’S DANCE PARTY: AEROBIC DANCE WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS
4:00 – 5:00 PM
AGE: GRADES 2/3
5:00 – 6:15 PM
REPERTORY & COMPOSITION
AGE: ADULT & HIGH SCHOOL (Special Permission)
*6:15 – 7:00 pm
ADULT DANCE & EXERCISE CLASS
3:00 – 4:00 PM
AGE: STARTING AGE 9 (Previous Experience)
4:00 – 6:00 (4 classes total)
SPECIAL HIP HOP WORKSHOP WITH JAMAL
We will be offering advanced and/or intermediate guest workshops and master classes on Saturdays. TBD.
Please note: The studio reserves the right to cancel or combine any classes due to insufficient enrollment, or to make changes to better accommodate those enrolled.
Students must be up to date in payment to participate.
There are 3 terms in all – approximately 9-11 weeks per term. Tuition rates for this year have not been raised. All tuition is non-refundable except in the event of long-term illness or injury confirmed by physician. No reimbursement for snow cancellations, but makeup within the term will be encouraged. To keep costs down, you will be reminded of payments but not billed.
If you are registering online: fill out form and then mail in the check with tuition payment with the annual $30 registration fee, or bring the check or cash the first day of class. If payment is not received on time, then add a late fee of $12.
All tuition is paid up front. There is a $30 annual registration fee. Choose from one of the following 3 methods of payment (by cash or check):
- Plan A: Pay for the entire year in one payment
- Plan B: Pay with three checks (one for each term) dated Aug. 31, 2018, Nov. 16, 2018, March 6, 2019
- Plan C: Pay for each term as it comes up but before it starts.
Rates for Each Term (3 terms per school year)
- For one of the above: $217.00
- For two of the above: $434.00
- For three of the above: $550.00
- For four: $650.00
(excluding Saturday workshops and master classes)
Children under 11 years of age or Beginner Teens
- For one 30 minute class per week: $150.00
- For one 45 minute or 60 minute class per week: $190.00
- For two hour-long classes per week: $370.00
- For three hour-long classes per week: $490.00
- Private 1/2 hour: $30.00
- Private 1 hour: $70.00
- Saturday Jamal Classes: $90 Advanced for 4 classes (2 hr. each)
*Adult Drop-in Classes
- Tuesday, Adult Beginner Ballet: $12/45 min. class
- Thursday, Adult Dance Exercise Class: $12/45 min. class
- Wednesday, Julie’s Dance Party: $18/60 min. class or $150/10 class pass
PAYMENT FOR END OF YEAR COSTUMES
Each family may want to budget for this cost (between $25 and $85) ahead of time. Please let us know by February if your student is not going to participate in the end of the year recital; otherwise we will be ordering a costume at that time, and since costume companies do not accept returned costumes, you would be responsible for the costume price even if your child was not in the June show.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us [email protected].